Overview | Major Features | Premium | Publishing | Desktop App | Sharing | About
Registered PDFescape users can share a read-only copy of a PDF document in their account with other users via a simple link.
If the document has sharing enabled, anyone with this link can view (but not change), download, and print a copy of the document in its current state.
Sharing can be turned on and off using the "Share" button on the top of the PDFescape user interface.
- Email PDF documents via a simple link
- Show others your partially completed PDF form
- View changes made to a PDF document by someone else
- Changes made to your PDF will only be seen by your viewers when their page is refreshed
- When you delete or let expire the shared PDF document, those with whom it was shared will no longer be able to view it
- Viewers not will be able to edit your shared document
- Link To PDFescape - Allow your customers to view and work with PDF files online (without needing to install any software!) by linking your file to PDFescape. This is fast, easy and free!
- Enable PDF Form Saving & Emailing - Enable your customers to fill out PDF forms and have the completed PDF forms automatically emailed to you! Without PDFescape, your customers would likely need to purchase expensive software to fill out the form and email it to you. Publishing your file to PDFescape makes completing PDF forms easy and ensures delivery of the completed form to your inbox.
- Direct ASP.NET Integration - Deploy a custom instance of PDFescape's PDF editor interface in your web application.