Overview | Major Features | Premium | Publishing | Sharing | About
Registered PDFescape users can share a read-only copy of a PDF document in their account with other users via a simple link.
If the document has sharing enabled, anyone with this link can view (but not change), download, and print a copy of the document in its current state.
Sharing can be turned on and off using the "Share" button on the top of the PDFescape user interface.
- Email PDF documents via a simple link
- Show others your partially completed PDF form
- View changes made to a PDF document by someone else
- Changes made to your PDF will only be seen by your viewers when their page is refreshed
- When you delete or let expire the shared PDF document, those with whom it was shared will no longer be able to view it
- Viewers not will be able to edit your shared document
If you wish to distribute PDF documents or PDF forms which your users can change or fill out and submit back to you, consider publishing your PDF document.